CloudKitty : the Open Source cloud rating component
Companies expect that migration to cloud will downsize their infrastructure costs.
Is it a reality ?
- Are you able today to real-time follow your private cloud costs, as virtual machines launch and stop?
- Do end-users understand these stakes and do they adopt good practices in their cloud usage?
- How can you better follow and control these costs ?
These were the central questions that aimed us to launch CloudKitty, the first and only full-Open Source tool enabling rating and chargeback for clouds.
Who’s CloudKitty for?
For IT Managers
- Define and apply your pricing policy
- Give end-users the right tool to predict and track their usage
- Charge for use any application or SaaS solution,
- On hybrid/multi cloud infrastructures…
For Cloud Providers
- Charge usage for all types of clouds
- Address each of your clients – CloudKitty is natively multi-scope
- Analyze data from OpenStack and more
- Learn more about, test or install CloudKitty:
- CloudKitty’s developer official documentation:
- Discover the dedicated Github
- Try it with devstack: