Following Objectif Libre new agency opening in Stockholm, you will develop business activities in Sweden and the Nordics region.
You will work closely with the French agencies, especially with the sales and marketing teams.
You will start the mission by spending some time in France with the sales & marketing teams to understand Objectif Libre portfolio, discover tools at your disposal and the company’s internal practices, and to get to know your colleagues.
The percentage of time spent on sales and communication will grow up to 80% of your activity by the end of the contract.
Sales and commercial/partnership follow-up:
- Business development
- Projects and leads detection
- Writing of commercial proposals, answers to tender offers, quotations… everything done together with the French sales team
- Meetings with prospects, customers and local technical partners, assisted by local consultants for the technical part
- Partnerships management, search for new partners
- Commercial negociations
- Events organization: workshops, trainings, business breakfasts, meetups and so on. In our own office in Stockholm or at our partners’
- Community management and social networking, to raise awarness of our local actions
- Community events and summits participation in Northern Europe area: OpenStack Summit, KubeCon Europe, and so on.
You will spent more time on marketing activities at the beggining of the mission, to setup the requirements for business development: material, local market knowledge, portfolio adaptation, communication actions. You will then only update the existing material during the following period of the contract, to spend more time on the commercial activity.
Marketing will consist of the following actions:
- Local market research and benchmark (prices, goals, competition, SWOT)
- Setup of a prospection and sales account plan, target definition
- Understand the local commercial practices and rules: public sector specifics, regulations, buying practices, and so on
- Creation an maintenance of marketing and sales material in english: fliers, consultants resumes, references book
- Portfolio modification for Sweden: updates of the english section of the company web site with relevant information
Sales or technical-sales profile, with high interest in developing technical activity on new markets.
- Fluent english communication (written and spoken) – main working language
- Technological curiosity
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Willing to work with a startup mindset
- Willing to be part of a team of nice people
- Willing to improve your swedish (or just getting started!)
VIE: 12 month renewable.
Permanent contract after the VIE mission is a real option.
Travels in Northern Europe area to meet customers and partners.
Following VIE rules.